Third Annual Weekend of Fire at Jungle Jim’s Wrap-up
Since I couldn’t be there in person, I’ve had to rely on my Chilehead friends to get their reports posted online at their respective websites to find out how the weekend at Jungle Jim’s went down.
Here’s a quick rundown of links to the stories about the 2009 Weekend of Fire at Jungle Jim’s in Fairfield, Ohio.
Scott Roberts‘ first account details his daily hot sauce adventures at the show, the people he met, and the products they sell. Especially entertaining is Scott’s account of the Defcon Deathmatch wing eating contest, then there’s the great pics he took at CaJohn’s Open House. And Scott even squeezed in a review of CaJohn’s Jolokia Wing Sauce 10 for good measure!
- Weekend of Fire – Thoughts and Reminiscings
- Day 3 – CaJohn’s Open House – Awesome pics of CaJohn’s Awards, Sauces and Collectables
- CaJohn’s Jolokia Wing Sauce 10 – a review
Jonathan Passow’s 4 part report on thehotzoneonline.com is very comprehensive, complete with tons of great photos. Jonathan is a great writer – I really felt like I was there.
- Passow’s Weekend of Fire 2009 Trip – Part 1 – Day 1
- Part 2 – Defcon Deathmatch
- Part 3 – Day 2 and Lick-A-Thon
- Part 4 – CaJohn’s Open House
DK over at tastethefear.com has posted a couple of slideshows with pics by Sandi:
- 2009 Weekend of Fire Pics – Nice slideshow of pics from the event!
- Deathmatch Pics – slideshow of what surely was a painful contest – Congrats to Hudd for finally winning 1st Place
There ya go, all the links in one place to read and see all about the 2009 Weekend of Fire at Jungle Jim’s.
Next year, I want to be there! For now, it’s all good and I’m so glad everyone had such a great time.
Share the Link Love everyone!