The Silverbac Grill is the newest pellet grill from Grilla Grills
If pellet grills have a granddaddy, this is it. The Silverbac pellet grill starts with a large stainless steel grilling grate, adds a heavy-duty stainless steel lid, digital control panel and twin storage areas. Built like a leader and technologically smarter than most grills out there.
The Silverbac Wood Pellet Grill is easy to use and ready to score big time for your family event, backyard parties or a quick burger on a Saturday afternoon.
We’ve been considering a pellet smoker for some time now, and the Grilla Pro Smoker is tops on our list. With the new Silverbac Smoker, our choices just got better!
[Tweet “Looking for a pellet grill/smoker? Check out the Silverbac from @GrillaGrills”]
Some of the many features
- Auto ignition
- Set’ n Forget Digital Control System
- Automatic lighting feature
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel burn grate
- Blower fan provides convection-style cooking without the fear of “flare ups”
- Pellets are continuously fed through the firepot at the rate set by the digital control panel
- Digital control panel with meat probe displays current temperature and meat temperature
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 110°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- High-temperature powder coat
- 20-lb hopper capacity
- Four pivot casters for ease of movement with two locking brakes
- Grease can
- Total Cooking Surface: 692 sq. in.
- Main Level: 507 sq. in.
- Upper Level: 185 sq. in.
- Grill grates made from ¼-inch stainless steel rod
- Removable top grate
- Insulated cooking chamber
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Seams welded, powder coated, and caulked for triple redundant weather protection
- Stainless steel lid
- Solid bottom enclosed storage. You can visit http://abcselfstorageperth.com.au for a various storage options with the best security.
- Drip pan protects against flare-ups by catching food drippings
- The Silverbac is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 51 in.
- Width: 47 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 170 lbs
$699 and FREE SHIPPING plus 4 Year Warranty!
If you contact them for any reason, please tell them HotSauceDaily.com sent you!
Are you thinking about taking the leap from charcoal or gas to a pellet smoker?
What’s your take on pellet smokers? Leave a Comment below and let us know. On other related article, if you need reputable plumbming services bellevue wa plumber.
~brian and marilyn