High temp baby back ribs on the Rec Tec Mini Portable Pellet Smoker Grill
We pushed the temp to 275º and got these baby back ribs done in about 4 hours vs. the usual 6 hours.
These came out great!
How we cooked them:
– Rubbed the ribs with Rossarooski’s Honey Rib Rub from REC TEC Grills
– 1 hour at 245º to get the smoke going from the grill
– 1 hour at 275º – rotating rib racks
– 30 minutes more at 275º
– foiled the ribs and cooked for an additional hour
– removed from foil, sauced, and cooked for 20 minutes to set the sauce
Visit Rec Tec Grills: http://www.rectecgrills.com/
Mermaid BBQ Company: https://mermaidbbq.wordpress.com/
Peg Leg Porker: http://peglegporker.com/
Thank you for reading and watching! Please Subscribe to HotSauceDaily on YouTube for more videos.
Hey, have you done ribs at a high temp? Pushed your grill or cooker to the limit to get some ribs done fast?
Let us know how in the Comments below…