Easy Recipe for Homemade Taco Seasoning
You only need 9 ingredients to make this taco seasoning blend.
And you probably already have them in your pantry!
Watch our short YouTube video for all of the ingredients, and you’ll see how easy this is to put together.
- 4 Tbl + 2tsp Chile Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano leaves
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 7 tsp Cumin
- 5 tsp Kosher Salt *
- 5 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- * ( ½ tsp MSG instead of 1 tsp Kosher Salt)
- Use 2 – 3 Tbls per pound of meat
- (Start with 2 Tbls, then taste after 20 min)
Let us know in the Comments below, if you have your own favorite taco seasoning recipe… or if you try this one. We’d love to know what you do in your house!