ImportFood.com – Thai Food, Groceries, Cookware and Asian Recipes
Are you looking for Sriracha sauce, Thai spices, ingredients and recipes? Look no further than importfood.com! These folks are the real deal.
They import only the finest ingredients from Thailand and offer over 400 products for sale online. There is also a database of over 150 recipes.
Jerry and his wife, Yaowalak founded their web company in 1999. I’ve ordered from them a few times and my order always comes packed extremely well. They even consider which shipper they are using, and pack accordingly. In my experience, each bottle was wrapped in bubble wrap and securely wrapped again for protection.
Jerry is always available by phone with any questions you may have about a product, or how to use it in your cooking at home.
The products arrive intact, and fresh. I have to stress that fact because even though many US grocers stock similar products, the products can be either near “out of date” or inferior in quality. They just aren’t fresh, like you can get from importfoods.com.
Among the many products I’ve ordered recently from ImportFood.com (item numbers at end):
- Extra Pedas (Extra Hot) Sambal Sauce, ABC Brand, 11.5 oz $3.89 – sakm1109
- Tropical Sambal Sauce, ABC Brand, 11.5 oz $3.89 – sakm1103
- Fresh red chile sauce, Chuew Huad brand, 6 oz $2.79 – sach0601
- Pure fresh yellow chile sauce, Chuew Huad brand, 6 oz $2.79 – sach0602
- Dipping sauce, Mae Pranom brand, 26 oz bottle $5.89 – samp2601
- Shark Brand Sriracha Sauce, 7 oz bottle $3.29 – sash0709
- Thai Black Pepper Sauce, Maxchup Brand, 10 oz bottle $3.89 – samx3304
- … and a few others I’ve lost track of, including a few sambal oelek sauces.
Be sure and tell Jerry at ImportFood.com that Brian from HotSauceDaily.com sent you!
Leave a Comment!