Update: Scovies are announced!
The full list of the 2010 Scovie Awards winners is live on Fiery-Foods.com
The 2010 Scovie Awards
While this list is far from complete, here are some of the winners that have announced their awards either on their websites or via Twitter or Facebook.
I will try to update this list as more awards are announced.
- 2010 Scovie Awards Grand Prize Winner – Sugar and Spice Sweet Sauce – Hot
- 1st Place Hot Sauce – Habanero
- 1st Place – Sweet Heat – Jams/Jellies – Flaming Joe’s Island Fire
Tropical Fruit & Habanero Marmalade
- 2nd Place – Sweet Heat – Jams/Jellies – Strawberry Jalapeño Jam
- 1st Place – Barbeque Sauce – Unique – Flaming Joe’s Caribbean Style Jerk Sauce Hot
- 2nd Place – Barbeque Sauce – Unique – Flaming Joe’s Caribbean Style Jerk Sauce Mild
- 3rd Place – Meat Required – Jerk Seasoning – Flaming Joe’s Caribbean
Style Jerk Sauce Mild
- Buy all Flaming Joes Products here
- 1st Place Hot Sauce – Unique – Victory Lane Jalapeno-Sour Apple Hot Sauce
- 3rd Place Condiment – Mustard – The Lucky Dog Smokey Habanero Honey Mustard
- 3rd Place Cook-it-up Grilling Sauce – The ‘Revenooers’ Smoked Habanero Pepper Jam
- Buy all Race City Sauce Works products here
- 1st Place – Curry Chipotle
- 3rd Place – Mirchi-Masala Salsa
- 1st Place Hot Sauce – Caribbean – RedRum Inner Bhutty Island Sauce
- 1st Place for Creepin Quag Hot Sauce
- 3rd Place for Papa Jacks Buffalo Hot Sauce
- Third place for Razing Cane garlic Relish
- 2nd Place – Condiment – Olives for Chipotle Olive Tapenade
- 3rd Place – Product Packaging for Gourmet Hot Sauce Gift Box
- 1st Place – No Meat Required – Unique
- 1st Place – Barbeque Sauce – Fruit-based
- 2nd Place – Hot Sauce – Fruit
- 1st Place – Hot Sauce – All Natural – Camp Fire
- 2nd Place – Wings – Suck Creek Original
We’re still waiting for the BIG list of all winners to be announced!
If you’d like me to add you and your awards to this post, please hit the Contact button up top and give me the details.