I’m really anxious to try Tabasco’s new Sweet & Spicy flavor of their first ever dipping sauce! It comes in their traditional bottle, but they are marketing it as their first dipping sauce for Asian-Style foods.
Somebody at the McIlhenny Company’s Avery Island outfit is very excited about this sauce, as evidenced by all the suggested uses on the bottle’s carton:
- DIP: Use straight from the bottle as a dip for chicken fingers, french fries, grilled shrimp, spring rolls, fried chicken, taquitos, vegetables and more.
- MIX: Mix TABASCO SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce with an equal amount of mustard to make a tasty mustard for hot dogs, hamburgers and sausage. Or brush it on baked or grilled ham or chicken as a glaze.
- QUICK FIX: Pour TABASCO SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce over a block of cream cheese. Use as a spread for crackers.
- New TABASCO SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce adds a sweet twist to many popular foods. It’s perfect for parties or snacking – a real crowd pleaser.(marketing people are funny – SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce is always printed that way with the mix of caps and italics. )
Chipotle flavor Tabasco, which, and I love you Tabasco, but there are far better Chipotle flavored hot sauces out there. But that’s another post.
You hold the very first pepper sauce from TABASCO brand that you can use as a dipping sauce, glaze or basting sauce and as a condiment.
TABASCO SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce is made by blending ginger and other favorite Asian flavors with TABASCO Pepper Sauce. So, try it when food calls for a little sweet heat.
- high fructose corn syrup, red pepper, sugar, distilled vinegar, pear concentrate, garlic, water, onion,
- TABASCO Brand Pepper Sauce ( distilled vinegar, red pepper, salt), ginger, salt, xanthan gum and spices