The 1st Annual Peppers At the Beach Event May 15-16th, 2010
Marilyn and Brian talk about the very first Peppers at the Beach. As with any first time event, nobody knows what to expect. We do know that there will be dozens of hot sauce and BBQ sauce vendors showing their newest sauces. This huge event is FREE to the public!
Yes, this IS HUGE!
The East Coast has never seen such a huge event like this with DOZENS of Hot Sauce manufacturers showing up to sample their wares, and demo their newest sauces.
You will be able to taste and sample a vast sampling of the cutting edge of hot sauces and bbq sauces… and buy any and all sauces to take home with you to enjoy.
Mentioned in this Podcast are:
- Chip Hearn of Peppers.com – the Home of the Event
- John Dilley of DefConSauces.com – The Organizer of this event
- Johnny McLaughlin of HeartbreakingDawns.com
- Jay Calvert of JakeAlberts.com
- Chad Lowcock of RaceCitySauceWorks.com
- Al “Buddah” from ILoveItSpicy.com
- James Beck of SpicyRV.com
- Capt Thom of CaptainThoms.com
- Bethany Blues Restaurant of BethanyBlues.com
- Blair Lazar of Blair’s ExtremeFood.com
Other Chileheads that may be there:
- Hudd – recent winner of the DeathMatch Wing Challenge
- Benito’s Hot Sauce
- John Grabiec – Fat Kid Sauces
- Jac’s Tailgaters – JacsTailgaters.com
- Doug Spiros – PeppersandMore.com