Links to News in the Hot Sauce World
This week in Hot Sauce News, we feature chicken paprika (pronounced pah-pree-kahsh), from Cheryl Julian of the Boston Globe, Wrigley Field Bar & Grill in Fort Wayne, IN has some awesome wings and grilled cheese, the Sixth Annual Pork in the Park at Salisbury, MD gets bigger each year, that “Special Sauce” from condiment packets, and a hard to find homemade Blue Cheese Dressing recipe.
- Before the Empire and After, grandmother made chicken paprika – Great story if you want to know more about Hungarian Paprika
- Wrigley Field Bar & Grill in Ft Wayne, IN – not a great review, but good wings and grilled cheese sandwiches
- Pork in the Park, Salisbury MD – Brice Stump’s DelmarvaNow.com’s “review” of the 6th Annual Pork in the Park
- That Special Sauce? – Nancy Trejos’ simple, condiment packet sauce we all can make
- Easy Blue Cheese Dressing homemade recipe – we searched high and low, and found many blue cheese dips, but this was Marilyn’s recipe from scratch
If you have a link or news item you’d like me to include in next Sunday’s Hot Sauce Sundae, please leave a Comment with links and a brief description of the item.